Do you enjoy working in a dynamic team? Are you an established real estate sales professional with years of solid experience? Then you are the one we are looking for. As one of the top 5 real estate companies in Dubai, we are growing at a rapid pace and we want a real estate professional like you to lead our Sales teams.
We are looking for an ambitious professional with extensive prior experience in Dubai’s real estate market. As an Associate Director, you will be an inspiration to our sales teams, and an asset who obsesses about the value they add to the company. You will motivate the team while providing invaluable advice and guidance to the rest of the team.
We need a self-motivated professional with proven experience and an outstanding track record in sales at a senior position. In this position, you will also be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Work with clients to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish & conduct a strong training program to train new and old consultants.
- Meet with the Director to assess company performance.
- A strong & extensive track record of sales and experience in the market
- In-depth knowledge of Dubai’s Estate Market with experience in the same
- Team player willing to assist other staff members and volunteer for enterprise wide committees and initiatives.
- Active involvement in the local commercial real estate community.
- Results-driven professional with the capacity to manage various projects
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Great motivator and guide to consultants
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven professional with years of experience in asset management of large and complex real estate assets with some development experience.
- In-depth experience in lease negotiation and structuring.
- Strong real estate valuation and underwriting skills.