Al Maskan Real Estate opened its doors in 1993 managing a large real estate portfolio with a handful of investors. A full service real estate company built on the foundation of a trusted legacy of the Sharaf Group, Al Maskan Real Estate brings in depth expertise with a personal touch, guiding clients to the home of their aspirations – be it buying, renting or managing property to their expected standards.
Our team is a group of real estate enthusiast who realize real estates is the most globally accepted vehicle of investment. No matter where you are in the world, we are here to make even your principal home an investment.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in buying/leasing properties
- Achieve and exceed assigned targets by the company
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions
- Negotiation skills, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- 1-2 years minimum working experience in Dubai real estate
- Proven track of closing deals
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Good relationship building abilities
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid UAE driver’s license is a must
- Self-motivated, ambitious, go getter.
To be discussed in the interview